In continuing my series from the How Do I Look Wedding Ideas, today we’ll take a look at some top First Dance Songs for the Classic Couple.
I’ve chosen my Top Ten favorites (in no particular order) from a list of 50 songs I found on The Knot, so check them out for additional options!
1. Tonight I Celebrate My Love by Roberta Flack and Peabo Bryson
2. When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole
4. It Had to be You by Frank Sinatra
5. I Only Have Eyes For You by The Flamingos
6. Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie
7. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
8. Come Rain or Come Shine by Ray Charles
10. The Best is Yet to Come by Frank Sinatra
Until next time…..