Happy Wedding Wednesday everyone!
Creating a wedding website or “wedsite” is an excellent way to provide information to your family, friends and guests about your upcoming nuptials. You definitely include:
- Your Love Story: To share how you met and fell in love
- A Who’s Who of the Bridal Party: Because who doesn’t want to know!
- The Fine Details: Where and when you’ll wed
- Gift Guidance: The shops and sites you’ve registered at
- Guest Book: So friends and family can write how cute you two look in your engagement photos
While there are so many sites to choose from, some of my favorite “wedsite” templates are on
. They all offer free wedsites so you and your groom can share your love and wedding plans all in one convenient place!
Happy Wedding Planning!