It has been awhile since my last post, and I have some exciting blogs coming up to share with you! Today, I’m keeping it light and fun by sharing a few fun facts about myself!
Five Fun Facts about Me! :
1. I was a professional dancer for years, and I even spent five years dancing aboard Royal Caribbean Cruise Line!
2. I am the only leftie in my family, and my godmother ( who is also a leftie) taught me to write and tie my shoes!
3. I am OBSESSED with Law and Order. If there is a marathon of old episodes on tv, you can guess where I’ll be all day!
4. I am a living organ donor- in 2011, I donated my kidney to my mother. I have since become an organ donor advocate for Gift of Hope and the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois.
5. I am a bibliophile- I have about 75 books on my Kindle app, another 100 on my iBooks app and about 200 waiting to be purchased on Amazon!
If you want to learn more about Events With Ambiance, click here to learn more!
Until Next Week,